You’ve probably seen a many signs, or websites around Virginia saying “We pay cash for homes in Hampton!”
As one of the area’s premier cash home buyers, here at Coastal Edge Homebuyers we wanted to dive in a little deeper and write this article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works. If you are one of those people who needs to sell a house fast, this should be very valuable information.
Maybe you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home? Does it need a good amount of repairs? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you want to give up? Possibly you are going through a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, inherited a house, loss of a job, or any other reason that is putting you in a difficult situation and keeping the house and owing taxes is a burden for you and your family?
This is where the “Cash for homes in Hampton Virginia type of services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At Coastal Edge Homebuyers, our cash for homes in Hampton program is very simple.
Other companies in Virginia may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house. Even in this hot market, an investor has to make money and you will often get an amount that’s significantly below retail value.
- Their history and credibility in helping local Hampton home owners
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we pay all closing costs!)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
- Do they pay ALL the transaction costs? We do pay all. That means zero out of pocket costs for you. Even if you owe some money on your mortgage, depending on how much, you may still go out of it, without any money out of pocket. If you are facing foreclosure, we could even save your credit.
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new home owners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around Hampton simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Hampton Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With Coastal Edge Homebuyers, our simple process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at +1 (757) 414-7117. This helps us learn basic info about your houseand we can make arrangements to see the house so we can give you a good offer. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone. If you live out of state, no worries, we can still take a look on the outside and even inside if you have renters or someone locally who may be able to show is inside. Don’t want to alarm your renters? No worries. Call us, we have a plan for that too!
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are zero hassles when working with us. We make you a fair cash offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever you like. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork. Living out of state? No worries, we can do the whole transaction via mail/email too.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Hampton Virginia Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 2: We’ll connect with you with your offer and to discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well educated decision on what your best option is and go for it!
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!