If your Ballentine Place Norfolk, Virginia house is facing a pending foreclosure, and you want to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your Ballentine Place Norfolk house fast for whatever reason (maybe you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options you can consider is finding someone to buy your Ballentine Place Norfolk Virginia house for cash.
By doing this action, you will not improve your credit rating, but also get extra cash into your account. Your credit score, which we can all agree is an important aspect of our financial lives, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from the sale to fund your other projects and ideas. However, you have to study the pertinent market conditions. That is, find out what factors are likely to influence the value of your home… and check on that before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will not only lose your property, but your credit rating will suffer too.
Buy My House for Cash in Ballentine Place Norfolk, Virginia: So, What’s the Plan
The first thing you need to do to in order to sell your Ballentine Place Norfolk house fast to someone else with a “buy my Ballentine Place Norfolk Virginia house for cash” mentality, is to create your game plan.
A real estate agent can help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent or an investor who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. That person should have the latest details on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house. Please note, what you think your house is worth has little to do with the real price an investor will be willing to pay. Moreover, because an investor will also want to make a profit, if your house just needs a kitchen and you estimate the price should be a new house in perfect condition minus a new kitchen, that is not the correct math. It is very likely that an investor’s offer will be significantly lower than what you think.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important questions you need to answer, which will affect the risk and price of selling fast… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have a little more options open to you to choose from.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. Things get complicated if your house needs repairs and inspections and many agents may not want to list the house as is, because it is not in good livable condition. Many buyers want a “move-in ready” house. That will affect who will be interested to buy it. If the house is not in great shape, you’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Coastal Edge Homebuyers (or you can call us at (757) 414-7117 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Ballentine Place Norfolk area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Ballentine Place Norfolk house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail price… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale, what issue are you really trying to solve?
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company, like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up. In many cases, you just need to solve a problem. If that issue did not exist and you had much time and access to funds, it’s better to take time and get the house fixed up perfectly, but you know you may not have the luxury of time/money sometimes.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action now!
Like I just mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Ballentine Place Norfolk Virginia house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell?
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale at a minimum?
Once you know those answers… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Ballentine Place Norfolk house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale, and maybe pay contractors to fix the house and make it up-to-date. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Ballentine Place Norfolk house in as little as 7 days, in “as is” condition. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees whatsoever. What we offer you is what we pay you, all in cash – lump sum money. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks six months from now… call us today at (757) 414-7117 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell your house, but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself. I don’t recommend that. Our experience shows most people are at disadvantage and with limited success from self-marketing.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you are facing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your lender to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance, or can at least guide you in the right direction to lessen the burden you are facing.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Ballentine Place Norfolk Virginia house fast. Give us a call at (757) 414-7117 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Ballentine Place Norfolk Virginia house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and yes, it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation (especially rehabbing) WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house for top dollar. But if you need to sell fast, we can offer you a fair all cash offer.